Rustic Light Fixture Perfect for Porches
Buckets and washtubs have a purpose in life, holding water for a variety of uses. But, there is no reason why they cannot be used in other ways. Being able to reuse and repurpose old buckets in new ways gives them new life, even when their useful days are long gone. If you want reused and repurposed galvanized tub and bucket ideas, read on.
These old galvanized containers were made to hold water which is why the work so well as water features, sinks, and for other water uses. Their rugged exterior makes them perfect for outdoor uses in the garden and on the porch. They come in multiple sizes which makes them useful on the picnic table for organization and in the living room for seating. Roun or oblong, buckets and tubs fit into the oddest spaces with ease.
Rustic and industrial are two words used to describe galvanized buckets and tubs. That makes them easy to work with in any home or garden space. Use these reused and repurposed galvanized tub and bucket ideas to give your space a rustic or industrial feature that you will be proud of.
1. Galvanized Tubs Turned Bathroom Sinks
2. Hang Your Flowers in Galvanized Buckets
3. A Rustic Galvanized Tub Bath Shelf
4. Side Table Made from Galvanized Bucket
5. Firewood Stays Organized in Galvanized Tub
6. Wash Tub Turned Corner Deck Planter
7. Kitchen Island Made from Wash Tub
8. Organize Odds and Ends with Old Buckets
9. Coffee Table Base Made from Galvanized Tub
10. Wash Tub Planter Filled with Plants
11. Bathroom Organizer Made from Galvanized Bucket
l2. Rustic Light Pendant Made from Old Bucket
13. Picnic Organization Made Easy with Small Buckets
14. Instant Drink Station with Bucket and Soda
15. Unique Seating Solution for In-Tub Guests
16. Easy Outdoor Cooler with Bucket and Ice
17. Large Wash Tub Turned into Shower and Bath
18. Keep Towels Organized in Water-Proof Bucket
19. Bucket and Pump Make Great Water Features
20. Bucket with Feet Makes Unique Table Base